This fully furnished home features 2 bedrooms with 1 bath and has 213 sq. meters or 2300 sq. feet of living space overlooking the valley below with a large patio and carport. High vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans and cross flow ventilation keep the house very comfortable without air conditioning.
THIS SALE OF THE HOME AND LAND INCLUDES THE FINCA MARTA ORGANIC FARM.
SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED TO SELL NOW!!! BRING ALL OFFERS
Finca Santa Marta, established in 2007 is a thriving, organic vegetable, fruit and herb agro-business located in western Panama, in the province of Chiriquí. Located only thirty minutes west of David, the finca is in the community known as Santa Marta and Bijagual. This is a pristine and unspoiled area of Chiriquí, offering rich soil, and has the perfect climate for an organic farm. The elevation ranges from 1,050 feet at the road boundary down to 800 feet at the river.
High speed Internet is provided by Planet Telecom, who leases a small tower site on the backside of the farm and trade the wireless Internet access and phone service for the tower lease payment.
Site security includes numerous outdoor lights, a 6-camera security system with digital recorder with Internet monitoring and an excellent house perimeter motion alarm system.
The property includes a 12KW propane powered backup generator that can power the entire finca.
The water source for the house comes from IDAAN, the public water utility. The property gets irrigation water from the river and from 4 private wells on the property.
The sale includes:
- 2300 sq foot home
- 42 Acre Farm
- the Finca Santa Marta S.A. corporation, business name, trade marked logo, website, clients and the professional reputation that the name Finca Santa Marta has established.
- You can visit http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ to view the website and see what products are offered.
- In addition, FSM has a water concession from ANAM to pump water from the river in the dry season.
- Several current, hard working, local employees would be interested in working for the new owners.
- The current owners have an excellent bilingual CPA in David and a good working relationship with Banco General both of which could be transferred to the new owners, if desired.